Follow the steps in this article: manage-and-automate-your-day-to-day-business-tools-using-izycloud-tasks-part-i
- a node package that can be deployed as a Task controlled from the Izy Dashboard
Review of Gmail
The simplest way for syncing your data is to use their APIs.
The google API will allow you to specify a time range before:unixtimestamp,after:unixtimestamp. Both are optional. Each payload item that gets downloaded will also have a timestamp value (which means when it was synced to the system and not about the email date).
This combo can be used to automatically crawl the contents using the IzyCloud.
- location of files to store the shit
- runtime ID
Just paste the session file here.
Notes about session tokens and API limitations
Grabbing the Session Data (as of 8/2/2018)
- go to https://developers.google.com/apis-explorer/
- Make sure developer console is open and you are tracking the network traffic
- On the popup
* Check only [x] https://mail.google.com/
* Make sure
reuiqre oauth 2.0 is turned OFF
authorize and execute*
* You may see a popup open saying
Sign in - Google Accounts asking you to choose an account to continue to
Google APIs Explorer.
* Pick your account.
* You will then see the dialog box that says: 'Google API Explorer wants to access your account'
* This will allow it to: 'Read, send, delete and manage your email'.
* Click 'Allow'
- If everythig goes well, you shoud be able to see the 200 response on the page with an array of messages
- Check your email and delete any warning emails, etc. that may have been sent by Google
authorize and execute* (again)
- Filter the network tab by:
- Cut & Parse ONLY THE REQUEST HEADERS section for https://content.googleapis.com/gmail/v1/users/me/messages?key=...
- Make sure each section's name (Request Headers, is present in the payload)
- The first time, it will ask you to pick an account and it will confirm that you want to allow GOOGLE API EXPLORER to Read, send, delete, and manage your email.
- A confirmation email is sent
Google APIs Explorer connected to your Google Account
- Another confirmation email another security email was sent to the backup email account.
- The emails above were NOT sent for an MFA account but it they were sent for a non MFA (This is as of June 26 2017).
- Works with logged-in and MFA enabled (no further MFA verification)
- The data download is not throttled by size.
- The session cookie expires after about an hour or so (not predictable)
- The download rate is about 400MB/hour
Metadata scope doesn't allow format RAW
This may happen when the
Google API Explorer
has already been associated with the account previously beyond just the simple
. To fix this problem:
- Goto https://myaccount.google.com/permissions?pli=1
- You should see
Google API Explorer as a trusted app install on device
- If you click on it you will see the permissions list. Notice that it includes
- Logout and log back in
Using A Socks Server
You may specify the
socks option in the
parameters. The value should reference a registered socks server in the IzyCloud.
slack api token: https://api.slack.com/custom-integrations/legacy-tokens