will detect startide=1 and flag modtask.ideit will load all the modules, including izyware/ide
will do runPkg on all izyware/ide before everybody elseizyware/ide
will instantiate ui/ide/main, passing in the mode and the modules to load
Both instances are created using
ui/ide/main. That module will detect whether it is in the master mode or slave (missplled as "editor") mode and will all all of its modules (defined in
izyware/ide) to instantiate themselves and add functionaly to the instance (being master or slave by checking the value against "editor").
Some example functionality implemented in modules are:
document['izyware_appid'] = 'izyware/ide+ui/ide/editor/ace'
* on component update, the onclick onnavigate still pointing to old component code (requires refresh)* maybe we are storing a reference to the old thing in our code
* no in memory objects* use window.messaging (via chains) instead of window.xxxx calls
* this will also allow us to implement cross domain. for now they can only be shared on the same domain/* once fixed the following need to be fixed
* ide/5/master/plugin/browserstorage, cfg.namespace cannot be prefixed with version v3, v5, etc. because add component uses its internal browserstorage and not the one in the main window* remove isRoot and newUIAttachedSession from the master
* reimplement explorer to not use those
- Loop detection does not work
['replace', modtask, modtask]\
- Clone dialog box does not allow opting out- The + (clone) feature should list all the currently loaded modules (with search feature) in addition to templates for the source module to clone from.
- Dependency adder is not acccessible from the IDE- Dependency adder should not allow text additions. It should pick items from a list.
* this is needed to preserve the hierarchy* the containerValue depends on this being correct
* otherwise it will interfere with the navs
* Ealier versions would only allow 1 package at a time
* completly seperates IDE engine from the front-end* allows for developing IDE UI inside earlier versions
* It was hard to immediately see what the issue with the module being edited was.* This will provide the feedback inline
* this will keep the sourcepart property on the module "DURING" render intact* the older method would temporarily set sourcepart to ide/main which is problematic for anything that depended on it.
* areas that were broken include:* set/getFields when doing 'value'
* allow it to be turned on/off (off automatically for CSS and HTML)* when error clarify that the module is not saved until error is fixed