Onboarding New Organizations Using IzywareREADME.
To simplify new user configuration, and upgrading/downgrading users, the app offers the reference users (Personas).
A reference user, is a reference account that is created to capture the common configuration elements for users that might use the services, brand, or product in a similar way. are useful in considering the goals, desires, and limitations of users in order to help to setup their accounts quickly. Things such as apps, features, themes, etc.
In most cases, personas are synthesized by converting a customized user account to a "persona (reference) account".
Once a user has been created you can manually customize:
If you would rather use personas to customize the user or a group of users, simply use Actions > Provision menu item.
For Testing/Adding new Roles, use the following to review the db query
node cli.js method chain chain.action '//inline/accountmanager:action/provision/api?getReProvisioningSql' chain.queryObject.provisioningConfig.type ['domain_manager'] chain.queryObject.provisioningConfig.userids ['@userlastinsertid']
* the UI is in the actions dropdown on the users list (feature required)
* administrator [DELETE NOT ALLOWED]* reference [DELETE NOT ALLOWED, used in the accountmanager/action/provision/api]
* all the other stuff added under accountmanager/action/provision/api
* you can create new roles by simply customizing and account and making it a reference account* todo: also add the ability to copy other contents in the account besides apps, etc.
* all the presets,* data, images, etc.
* provisoning history* when
* what provisioning* by whome
* any item can be shared with people* enter people's email to send link
* behind the scenes* if not exists, create an account and provision as bare minimum
* add the app that is doing the invitation* add access control to the item
* provides a natural expansion mechanism and easy way to "invite new users".
apps/accountmanager/5/session/security:fieldset/passwordresetrequest/show/api?sendfor enhance password recovery flow
apps/accountmanager/5/session/securityfor managing individual user security settings.
* This will help with marketing and engagement stuff
* update that for now everytime the user visits the home dashboard* in the future it could/should be integrated with logload package? so that it gets recorder from usage inside app
* without this we have no idea* Who just signed up
* Who is active and who is not
* make referenceAccountId based. this will allow to create new reference account profiles by just customizing an account! huge boost in productivity.